Friday, September 21, 2007

Sittin Home on a Saturday Night

so its saturday night..and i'm home..chillin-by choice. i've noticed i seem to write blogs around the same time..thats interesting. anyway...i'm in the mood to write..so that is what i intend to do. lets update: still goin to school and workin. im doin either one or the other everyday of the week which leaves me NO relax time. so you can presume i'm a lil stressed. the hours at work are getting longer..schools getting a little harder...but this is all expected. school is alright so far..my teachers aren't bad..i got friends in all my classes so i don't get bored. i recently wrote an essay on a reading that was said to be "one of the hardest pieces of literature" i will ever have to read and i think i did an ok job. that made me feel good. we'll see if the teacher thought the same. work is good too. the new store isn't bad. the people are all great and i love working with everybody. beginning to learn all the regulars and their drinks so i can feel more confident. i'm jus so tired lately. my back aches. my feet hurts. haven't gone to the gym like i used to and that pisses me off. and so here i am on a saturday night where id rather be laying in my bed relaxing...

now to the good stuff..im stepping into familiar territory again and i must say its a lil scary. ive met a guy that gives me those feelings. u kno..those butterflies when you know ull see him...or hope to anyway. the one that makes me think what if and makes me forget about everyone else...spending time with this person is so amazing. time flies by way too quick. but i cant help but feel doubtful. i mean c'mon we all know i haven't had the greatest luck with guys...so how does one let down all guards and test the waters? i mean in a sense its a way of protection..but with such a shield how can i ever let anyone in? its hard. is it too soon? i don't know. ill jus have to wait and see where fate takes me with this. its a great adventure. good or bad- i wouldn't trade it for anything. so far this ride is worth every minute. it gives me hope..and it causes me to find this inner strength i didn't know i have. i like him. he makes me smile-thats all that matters to me right now.

i could go on and talk about friends and life and metaphors and all that bullshit. but im tired. i got a long work day tomorrow and its easter which means a bunch of snooty irrogant and irritable people will come in after church or their little brunches and annoy tha sheesh outta me. so in that case..i will skip my life analysis speech for another day. hope this was enjoyable. i know it always is for me.

No comments: