Friday, September 21, 2007

Babble

im back again...with my thoughts and so on...so lets see whats new with bruna?? well..ive been off of school for about two months now which i have realized is way longer than it seems...in a way i miss it but dreading it as well. my best friend gave birth to her amazing and beautiful baby girl Marilyn who i am most glad and honored to call my god daughter. Watching her become a mother has been one of the greatest experiences i can think of. Vani you amaze me more and more each day and im glad that when i choose motherhood (in a while girl relax) you will be able to help me through it step by step. but anyway...lets have a carrie bradshaw moment- when does a girl realize that the type of guy she goes for is not the right one for her? ive been single for the past almost 8 months now and it has been such a rollercoaster. going from serious relationship to serious relationship was always my thing. ive learned that there is a lot of "bruna" i need to figure out. and ive also noticed that i always go for the same type of guy (remain unidentified). so when will i learn that they're not my type?? im starting to set my standards and stick to it but its hard...i tend to give people the benefit of the doubt when i should in fact have them earn that privilege. everyone says at this age the best thing is to be single and live up your youth and i definately agree..but what do i do when i miss caring for that one special person and doing everything for them? now valentines day is coming up and im going into single awareness mode. love is in the air and im not able to breathe. its a good self lesson. and i must say ive grown very independent..and i like it. i remember a close friend telling me "never settle" and he was right. why should you? i dont exactly know where im going with this im jus typin away. i gotta go to work in like an hour and half...ugh...i love starbucks and my co workers but im too lazy tonight. (random outburst) i wonder who reads this anyway...i know my close friends will. and prob my mom. (love you) which brings up another question..since when is doing a good deed mean ur up to something?! i took my mother flowers to work today jus cuz..and she automatically thinks im up to something hahaha. i promise mom..it was just out of love. well im gonna munch on somethin before i get ready and such. ill have my other outburts of babble sometime later.

No comments: